A round up of the latest posts from Sheffield United forums
- * Pigs vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have emwith players back we will hold our own on Sunday and I am confidently predicting a win. Wilders Birthday there is no way the lads will let him and us down. 0-2 Billy brace Read more »
- My first competitive Sheffield derbyHave missed only two (both in 1980) competitive Sheffield derby since then
Eddie Colquhoun heads in Woody's free kick 1-0
View attachment 30968
Billy Dearden heads in a Woody corner 2-0
View attachment 30969
Either Tommy Craig or Eddie Colquhoun own goal 2-1
Jackie Sinclair 2-2
John Tudor comes on as sub replacing...
My first competitive Sheffield derby Read more »
- "Stop being dickheads"That's the loose translation for the Neanderthal supporters they're on about.
https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/september/statement/ Read more »
- Celebrating in front of former clubsSky are currently running a poll on should players celebrate if they score in front of former clubs, 44% are saying no!
In respect of Blades which players of ours have scored v former clubs and given it to opposition fans?
And against us which players who used to play for us have celebrated wildly? Read more »
- Iconic SUFC ImagesI'm wanting to do a range of iconic Blades images. An artistic biography of SUFC's greatest moments.
Starting off with this one:
I'm not really interested in match action/goal scoring shots - Is there a photo of TC sat on the ball anywhere? That kind of thing.
Please help me build the collection - post the pictures here. Read more »