A round up of the latest posts from Sheffield United forums
- Secret Scout report on David BrooksHe saw him play against Wednesday apparently. Not sure why it’s taken him two months to file his report. Good job he’s not a proper scout!:-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ield-Uniteds-David-Brooks-trusted-player.html Read more »
- TUESDAY'S GAMEFollowing the 4-5 score the following statistics are revealing:-
1. United have never been involved in a League Game with a score of 4-5 before. However we lost 4-5 to Notts County on 13/8/77 in a Home Match in the Anglo Scottish Competition.
2. Last time United won a League Match at home by 5-4 was against Brighton 9/9/89 in Division 2.
3. Last team to score 5 goals in a League Game at Bramall Lane was Oldham on 2/1/88 in Division 2 and it was Billy McEwan's last game as...
TUESDAY'S GAME Read more »
- Leon v Rhodes n HooperGreat to see Leon lead the Championship scorers with 12. now that's more than the 2 prized porkers have scored combined - anyone else hear the Wendy sneers when we signed Leon, boy don't they look dumb - they ain.t laughing now
Don't know the total transfer fees/wages for the 2 losers (well Rhodes tbf) but I bet that it would buy a golden pig Read more »
- Memries of Brum
Memries of Birmingham
Birmingham – like most teams – have had some iconic players down the years. I’ll start with recently-deceased Roger Hynd. An absolute beast of a player (nephew of Bill Shankly), he played 170 games for Brum from 1970 to 1975. A real ‘ard nut, his thighs were like tree trunks.
A game I remember was on 3rd November, 1973. We...
Memries of Brum Read more »